Customer service

Just bought one of our games and found it has a missing or damaged piece? 

We advise you to contact our distributor Asmodee’s subsidiary in your country and fill in the form with your request. 

If they don’t have the piece, you then need to contact us by filling the following form.

We will get back to you as soon as possible.